Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: TG Phone Home

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Well I have a dilemma.

    I just got a new replacement Motorola StarTac phone not too long ago and I have been pleased with it. It is quite a bit better than the first one I had from a coupla years ago.

    Today however I got to try a Nokia...ya know the one like everyone has. Well I am gonna carry them both with me for a few days and see which one I like better. So far I just cant decide!

    I like the small size of the motorola, but the nokia has ringtones! AND I GET THE FIRST ONE FREE! WOOHOOO!

    So Ive been listening to a bunch of the ringtones on their site...and its neat but I think I would get highly annoyed with it quickly. It also has the interchangable faceplate jazz but again...once the novelty wears off I'm thinking I will miss the StarTac.

    Decisions, decisions....

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i ahve decided to get a new phone service.
    i'm tired of being within my city and those
    that live here has to call long distance
    in order to call locally (go figure)...

    p.s. -- motorola blows

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Well shit!

    That means I'll hafta call long distance!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why?

  5. #5
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    its a well known fact that i dont know what the hell im talking about 95% of the time....


    but it seems to me that if it isnt long distance for me right now, and you change it around to where its a local number for you, then it would be long distance for me then.

    no?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here's the deal:

    if i stay with the service i have, it is possible
    my only option is to invert the call plan options,
    i.e. -- long distance from LR, local for conway

    however, maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe since they've *supposedly*
    added more er..........whachamajinx.....
    the local calling distance would include both
    conway and LR.

    if this isn't the case, i have the following option:

    seek out a new service provider.

    problem is..... i don't want a new phone number.

    i wouldn't mind it so much... but i have so
    much to change if i get a new number. *groans*

  7. #7
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    hmmmm


    i have no idea bout any of that.

    if ya do have to invert it, that will be ok.

    i just like to bitch

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thing is........

    with what is being paid right now...
    i could prolly get a better service plan,
    with a wider calling range...
    for the same price.

    i just don't know about getting a new number. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    yeah....i dont really wanna learn a new number.


    maybe you could just have a 'TG' phone. That is strictly for my use.

    Kinda like at the white house.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    isfs... it's not like you have to learn shit...

    just enter it into your phonebook... gawd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •